Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ahhh...Fall is in the air and some new stuff's a comin'

For the three of you who actually read this blog (that may be an overstatement)

This is by far my favorite time of the year. Which is a bit strange because it's the time of the year when nature dies a slow death on it's way to winter. Kind of depressing really.

Anyway...This is a beautiful time of the year, with the leaves changing and what not. It always inspires me and makes me ponder what this past year has held and what this upcoming year will hold.

I have a lot of ideas for Hucklebuck in '07. I will begin selling prints of my posters and other selected pieces. Screen prints and so on. I have been getting quite a bit of inquiry about this and I think it's time to go for it. I'd like to do limited editions and so on. We'll have to see how it plays out. I will also be launching FOUND™ as it's own brand and line of accessoriess including journals, clothing, coffee mugs and much more. I am hoping to begin licensing the products by mid '07 in major retailers. Again, we'll see how that plays out.

Keep an eye out for the next edition of FOUND™ coming soon. The upcoming book will be more polished than the first effort and will incorporate a pratical application for how to use found type in design. The city of focus will be Seattle. Should be pretty swank.

1" hucklebuck badges will be coming out soon as well to replace the free sticker.

THE END

No comments: